Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

This is one of the books I remember from my childhood. We never owned the book but I remember it being read in school and how cool it was. I remember the little holes that the caterpillar made when he ate things. Anyway - I love it so I ordered it FOR FREE (unless you count time invested) using the points I earned from taking surveys.

Anyway, I thought Henrik would like it and he does! he can't get enough of the book. I actually have to hide it some times.

I also ordered 2 CD's of artists I liked back in high school and college. I thought it would be fun to be able to share the music I liked them with my children. I figure for FREE I can't go wrong.

If any of you are interested in taking surveys to earn items just let me know and I can refer you.

Daniel and I have both really liked this company (Zoompanel) and have taken some pretty interesting surveys too! Daniel always collects points faster than me so he gets more stuff but it's all in the family so we are good! SO far he has ordered 2 leathermans tool sets things, and two books for me. he lieks to save up for things he really wants.

No comments: