Sunday, August 23, 2009

Book, Books, and more Books!

So since I have been pregnant and feeling not well I have really started reading and listening to books on CD. I have done this a lot in the past too, but I have had to have something lately to keep my brain from mushing up into a pile of mashed potatoes. Also, this is a way I can "read" while still taking care of other things like, HENRIK!

It may come as a surprise for some of you who know me but I LOVE fantasy fiction books like Harry Potter, Narnia, etc. I know I am a nerd, but it's okay cause I think it's fun to be nerdy sometimes : )

So here are some of the books I have really enjoyed, and would suggest to others:

3 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

I just finished listening to the Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. It is the book selection for a book club I am in. I didn't have time to sit and read but listening for me is great while on the go, cooking, etc.

It's a Brother's Grim Fairy tale and would be "related" to the ones you mentioned. :)

The Hulbert Family said...

Thanks I will try it out!

Ang said...

Great books....Corina loves all of those and many others. If you want ideas for books you should ask her. We rarely see her without a book in her face!