Monday, March 2, 2009

Pictures!

This house is located right outside of Rexburg. We do not know anything about it except that it is a house built like a boat. If anyone knows more please do tell.

I am not sure why my husband posted this picture other than that Henrik looks weird in it.
We went up to Ashton to catch a dog sled race. Henrik looked like a mini cowboy. He loved getting to walk around outside. He loves outside but it has been so cold he doesn't get to go out much. He also doesn't like to hold on to our hands but he learned quickly if he didn't he would not get to walk around. Grandma and I would swing him over the puddles. He thought that was great!
Henrik got to pet some of the sled dogs and this little lab (I think it's a lab). He thought it was great and learned to bark that day.
This is Henrik up in Ashton with my parents. My dad really wanted to go see the dogs.
This was valentines day. Daniel and Henrik got me flowers and chocolate. This was two days before I started my diet.
We went to Utah to see Ben off at the M.T.C. he is going to Mexico!
This is Henrik taking apart a smoke alarm and trying to fix it with a screw driver. He think he has picked up that you fix things with screw drivers by going with us to fix things in the apartments sometimes.

2 comments:

Carree Sue said...

he is so cute!

Sharalyn said...

The house was built by people that lost a house in the Teton Dam flood and the wife said if there was ever another flood, she wanted to take her house with her.