Tuesday, March 17, 2009

30 Day Mark!

So as of today I am now past my first 30 days on my diet! This may not seem exciting to you but for me that means I get to add in some food! For example I will now have toast with my breakfast and tortillas with my dinner! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! So far I have lost about 15 pounds. I will be adding in regular exercise now too.

I have felt so much better since starting my diet and hope to incorporate what I have learned into my daily life when I get back to the size I want.

2 comments:

Carree Sue said...

That's great! I have been going for almost two months now and I have just started to add exercise in, but I have lost 23 lbs now and it feels great!
I am so excited for you! Seriously keep it up! Maybe next time we see each other we will both look rockin' haha.

Ang said...

That is a huge accomplishment - keep it up! Don't start to slip now that you're adding grains in. You'll look amazing when we see you!