Friday, June 13, 2008

Try new foods

I just thought people might want to try a few new foods that I love! I never knew these existed or would taste good until I was introduced to them while on my mission in Denmark (not all of these are Danish though, I was just introduced to them there). The reason I bring it up now is cause I have ate these in the last couple months.

Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage - YUM!
Aunt Nellie's here in the U.S. tastes pretty good and you just have to throw it in the microwave for a few mins. It's best if you eat it with Potatoes, some kind of meat and a sauce (gravy, etc). You have to take a bit of each on your fork and eat it all at the same time for the best experience.

Fresh Mozzarella with tomatoes - YUM!

Just buy fresh mozzarella cheese slice it, then eat it will fresh sliced tomatoes. A little salt and pepper add flavor. Oh it is sooooo good!

Open faced Rye bread sandwiches - YUM!
So I admit these took me a bit to get use to but get some GOOD rye bread and they are great! I love to put cucumbers, Havarti cheese (soooooooo good), mayonnaise, salt, pepper, thin slices of meat, and anything else I can think of at the time. In Denmark they put anything you can imagine on these. make sure to use a fork and knife to eat these, it makes it a little more enjoyable.

1 comment:

Ang said...

We just may venture out and try something new. The mozzarella and tomatoes are delicious - love 'em! I don't know about rye bread though....???