Monday, June 16, 2008

My Dad Rocks!


So this Father's day weekend was full of activities and excitement. We will let Henrik tell you all about it.


Sat. I went to watch daddy run. It was hot and mom and dad got sun burnt but not me! mom and I walked from home to the finish line and on the way we stopped and bought me a cool t-shirt that said, My Dad Rocks! then we met up with Aunt Julene, Uncle Stephen, Monica and LeAundra, they all held me and made those funny faces they always make trying to get me to smile. Sometimes i decide to humor them : ) Anyway we held up signs and waited for dad. When Dad ran in I was so proud, my dad really does ROCK. Later that day I took a long nap, I was exhausted from the day. Then I watched aunt Julene cut Uncle Stephen's hair and then Dad's. Mom was super excited Dad had to cut his hair since the marathon was over. She kept talking about how handsome he looked. Some times they get too mushy for me :) Then we had pizza, and smoothies but mom wouldn't let me eat any, so i just watched and yearned for that delicious food. That night we watched a movie and then went t6o bed.

On Father's day I tried to be good but I have a hard time staying still at church, so I kept pretending I was a monkey and hung upside down from mom and dad's laps and wiggled all over. I will tryand be better next week. Mom and I gave dad presents, and then I watched them eat sweet and sour pork. Oh how I want teeth. anyway it was fun and I love my Daddy!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ang said...

Daniel -- Happy 1st Father's Day! You are a great dad, and it's so fun for us to see you with a kid! Hope it was a great day!

Julene said...

it looks like henrik is giving a thumbs up. that is awesome.

Julene said...

hmmm. that's interesting. i never remember Henrik being able to speak or write.