Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bragging on Daniel
























So I am writing this post solely to brag on my husband. If you do not like people to brag perhaps you should not read this : )

So first of all my husband is great! He has done a billion dishes since i got pregnant and cooked many meals. Now that I am feel better I am trying to show the him the same favor. He also always works hard to earn money for our family. He is very good at saving our money and providing for our family. He loves to make a good joke and get people to laugh (his number one goal is to get me to laugh at a really cheesy joke that I refuse to laugh at). He is a great Daddy. Henrik loves when Daniel tickles and plays with him. Of course many of you already know these things about my husband so my objective today is to brag about something new........

He may be embarrassed but today i found out that he is the project manager for his senior project group. It will be a lot of work but it will be such a great growing experience. I am so proud of him and know he will do a great job!

Okay I am done now. : )

1 comment:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Hey brag away! It's your blog and your right eh? ;)

glad to know you are feeling better!