Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shopping Spree



So I have recently started getting into coupons BIG TIME! You may even go as far to say I am coupon CRAZY! I have even started a new blog that will include all the great deals I find, tips, and other subjects that make me happy. It is lykkeligkvinde.blogspot.com (That is Danish for happy woman).

I spent less than $6.00 for the things in the top picture. The most expensive thing was the miracle whip for $1.00 The cheapest was the Kraft dressings at $0.08 a piece.




Everything in this picture.....................FREE ( I did have to pay tax though).

Anyway, I just started so I don't know everything but I am more than willing to answer questions and give you websites if you want!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love coupons too! My sister is really into it and usually the store ends up paying her at the end. I'm not that good at it, but I guess the skill is finding it already cheap at the store.
Target used to sell in the dollar section really nice coupons organizers, dollar store has some crappy ones too if you need an organizer.

Ashlea said...

Okay, you've got to tell me EXACTLY what I need to do. Our grocery bills are crazy and I need some help!

The Hulbert Family said...

For those wanting more info about this I will be posting more on my other blog, so stay tuned for more.

http://lykkeligkvinde.blogspot.com/

- Janel