Thursday, February 19, 2009

SURPRISE!

So, I got this from a friend. The first 4 people to leave a comment on this will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 4 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!

Oh and you will need to e-mail or facebook me your mailing address too!

4 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

OK so I want to be in! :)

now do I have to post on my blog doing the same as you - giving away a gift?

battling a bad cold today so my thinking is cloudy LOL :)

Ang said...

I'm in. I want a gift!

Brooke said...

ummm what is this about. I don't want to make anybody anything. But hey I was in the 1st four so what does that mean?

The Hulbert Family said...

I will need mailing addresses too.