Thursday, October 9, 2008

GREAT deal!

I just thought I would share a great deal with everyone.

We order our picture prints through an on-line company called snapfish.com anyway they have a great deal right now, and if you sign up for their e-mail you may be able to get it. They are offering a three day sale of 50 pics for one penny each. They have done it before and we ordered pics to send to all the grandparents, great-grandparents, and missionaries.

Just sharing the info! They do a good job.

Janel

p.s. I prefer their matted finish on the pictures FYI.

2 comments:

Ang said...

I've heard of snapfish before. How long does it usually take to get it after you order? I'll have to look into it. If it's cheaper than Wal-Mart I'm all for it!!!!

The Hulbert Family said...

I think it takes regular shipping time plus a day or two. We like it a lot.