Monday, November 17, 2008

Turbo Jam

Some of you asked me to tell you how Turbo Jam goes...well I like it so much I ordered it for myself, with weight gloves and all. I think it's more fun than a lot of things I have done.

If any of you have any success stories of exercise, and healthy eating especially after having a child PLEASE share. I like to be motivated. In fact I have decided those days I feel like being super lazy and want to eat a lot I will post a blog and ask for motivating experiences. That way I can feel that motivation again, and again!

2 comments:

Julene said...

yes. inspirational story. i'm sure i've already told you but i haven't eaten sugar since august. and i am still standing strong. and i lost 7 pounds in the last month. so that has been exciting for me. and i look dang good. haha. jk.

gladmor said...

what do you eat when you want sugar?