Wednesday, September 24, 2008

catch up!

So our lives in a nutshell starting with the Pocatello Marathon.

POCATELLO MARATHON

We haven't mentioned yet that we stayed with the Ferrara Family. David Ferrara use to be our seminary teacher. We have stayed there twice and visited 4-5 times. It is always so fun and the little girls LOVE my husband! I like it cause it showed Daniel that a lot of little girls are fun too (he thinks we are going to have all boys). Anyway they have a great theater room and we watched Penelope and I thought it was a great, and would recommend it to anyone who likes a good moral story.
THANK YOU to the Ferrara family they were soooooo fun!

BABY WATCH

Daniel's little sister came up to help me with Henrik while I prepared for check-ins. I couldn't have done it without her! Thank you! (for those who don't know we manage apartments)

UNCLES and AUNT

So Ben, Stephen, Kent and Brooke are all up here now. We of course miss Julene, but are glad to have so much family up here. In the winter Julene will be added to our list of family in Rexburg. Henrik loves to see them and loves all the attention he gets from them and the girls from the apartments. He eats it up!

FAT BURNING
So Brooke and I have started exercising every week 2-3 days. We do Turbo Jam and it is painful for a woman who hasn't done any exercise since the 4th of July when she did the "FUN RUN" (I don't know why they call it that, cause it is NOT fun!) Anyway I still have 30 pounds hanging around from my pregnancy and felt like I needed to get on it, now that I am done nursing and life has settled a bit. Wish us luck! THANK YOU TO UNCLE KENT WHO WATCHES HENRIK!!!!!!!!

BANDS AND RUNNING

So Daniel and his brothers have got together and have a band now. I can't remember the name cause it's weird but they are trying out for a few things on campus. If they make it we will add the video. Daniel also made it on a cross country team here at BYU-I to try and keep in shape to run marathons. His first meet is this Sat. wish him luck!

SICK
So Henrik got sick and then Daniel and I got sick, then Stephen, then Kent, then Brooke, then Ben.......and heaven knows how many more. It was not fun getting up every hour to comfort Henrik but I knew he needed extra love. He was throwing up and just lying around, but don't worry he is back to his super wiggly and happy self!

Well those are the main things. Have a great day!

Janel

3 comments:

Katie said...

I have heard that turbo jam is a great work out. Let me know how its working after a month or so.

Glad Henrik has all is Aunts and Uncles back to spoil him.

Ang said...

We LOVED having you here! Turbo Jam huh? How is it? I still have about 30 pounds from my pregnancy hanging around too..........I really should get on it as well! Good luck!

Kristine said...

Your poor little boy was throwing up?? I have to say, we've been sick quite a few times, but I feel lucky to not have to deal with that yet.. Poor Henrick.. Glad everyone is feeling better and good luck with the exercise thing. I so hate to exercise, so it makes it harder when you have this extra baby weight (that just doesn't want to leave your body)